18 July 2012
LP Analyst, a consulting firm providing private equity limited partners with non-discretionary, independent advice and analysis, today announced that...
26 June 2012
LP Analyst Launches Consulting Firm Providing Innovative Program Management Solutions to Private Equity Investors LP Analyst provides private equity...
21 June 2012
Exclusive: New PE consultancy set to launch By Dan Primack, Fortune Former Cogent Partners execs hang own shingle. Last October,...
4 October 2011
Ins and outs at Cogent Partners By Dan Primack Fortune has learned that some major changes are afoot at Cogent...
LP Analyst is the source for independent advisory and analysis solutions for the private equity investment community.
The firm supports limited partners, general partners, and advisors with data-driven, actionable analyses to support decision making and enhance returns.
LP Analyst’s founders have worked together for more than 10 years, advised on more than $50B in assets, and leverage backgrounds in investment banking, consulting, and secondary advisory.
- LP Analyst Expands Dallas Team – Press Release 18 July 2012
- LP Analyst Launches – Press Release 26 June 2012
- Fortune Exclusive: New PE Consultancy Set to Launch 21 June 2012
- Fortune – Ins and Outs and Cogent Partners 4 October 2011
- Just How Much Do the Top Private Equity Earners Make? https://t.co/xpziw1mRcn
- Private equity managers must shift mindset due to increased transparency demand https://t.co/tXMdJ1eukV
- Executives at Riverstone Holdings face the prospect of returning more than $300 million https://t.co/LARmRPTEas via @WSJ