LP Analyst is the source for independent advisory and analysis solutions for the private equity investment community.
The firm supports limited partners, general partners, and advisors with data-driven, actionable analyses to support decision making and enhance returns.
LP Analyst’s founders have worked together for more than 10 years, advised on more than $50B in assets, and leverage backgrounds in investment banking, consulting, and secondary advisory.
- LP Analyst Expands Dallas Team – Press Release 18 July 2012
- LP Analyst Launches – Press Release 26 June 2012
- Fortune Exclusive: New PE Consultancy Set to Launch 21 June 2012
- Fortune – Ins and Outs and Cogent Partners 4 October 2011
- Just How Much Do the Top Private Equity Earners Make? https://t.co/xpziw1mRcn
- Private equity managers must shift mindset due to increased transparency demand https://t.co/tXMdJ1eukV
- Executives at Riverstone Holdings face the prospect of returning more than $300 million https://t.co/LARmRPTEas via @WSJ