This job is in our Dallas office:
The Intern’s responsibilities will include providing support across all aspects of LP Analyst’s business. The Intern will work closely with LP Analyst team members on a variety of projects which could include:
1) Researching a range of private equity related topics,
2) Assisting with components of client deliverables,
3) Working with private equity fund financial statements,
4) Organizing data and completing ‘ad-hoc’ analysis, and
5) Supporting the marketing of the firm’s solutions.
Overall, the Intern will have an opportunity to gain broad exposure to the private equity and venture capital asset classes as well as an understanding of market participants, including fund managers, institutional investors, and various intermediaries.
- Strong background in finance, accounting, economics or related field
- Proven track record of being a top performer in academic and/or professional settings
- Strong Excel experience; proficiency in Powerpoint
- Motivated self-starter with exceptional work ethic and careful attention to detail
- Interest in alternative asset consulting / private equity and venture capital
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment and constantly innovate
APPLY FOR THIS JOB